25. 5. 2022
Successful completion of 1st LIFE Hidaqua workshop
The purpose of the event was to present the problem of water scarcity in the Mediterranean, more precisely in Slovenian Istria. In order to ensure the supply of natural sources of drinking water, it is necessary to establish systemic solutions to alleviate these problems, which is also the objective of the LIFE Hidaqua project.
In total, 61 participants attended the event via video connection and 8 participants at ZAG.
The event included presentations of:
• Miquel Rovira, Director of Sustainability, Eurecat
• Mateja Poje, Environmental Agency of the Republic of Slovenia
• Nataša Gabršček, Head of the Environmental Management Department, Hidria
• Martin Pregelj, Head of Development and Technical Service, Rižana Waterworks Koper
• Jure Hočevar, Geology d.o.o. Idrija
• Sara Seršen, LIFE Hidaqua Project Manager, ZAG
The video of the workshop is available at the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp0LF93jg1E