The main goal of the LIFE HIDAQUA project is to demonstrate a sustainable water management approach in high water demanding industries, such as the EU automotive industry, by decreasing the emission of pollutants from industry (thus preserving the quality of natural water bodies) and by the exploitation of alternative water sources (thus preserving the quantity of natural drinking water resources).
• Innovative integrated water supply system for recycling of wastewater (EDR, recycled RO membranes).
• Zero-Liquid-Discharge (ZLD) and Zero-Waste (ZW) systems.
• Decision-Making-Tool for most optimal alternative water management solutions.
• Feasibility plan for transfer the best practice approach across EU.
• Establishment of a Water Innovation Hub.