• Fully functional prototype for treatment of industrial WW, brackish water, storm water up to a quality of demineralized water (24 m3/day).
• 8,000 m3/year of water from alternative sources (50 % of the HIDRIA factory needs).
• 8,000 m3/year savings of drinking water from natural sources.
• 4,000 m3/year of treated and recycled/reused industrial WW (WW containing on average COD 20,000 mg O2 /L).
• 0,5 tons of salt produced from ZLD system.
• 1 ton of construction composite products from recycling of waste.
• 5 letters of intent to replicate good practices demonstrated in the LIFE HIDAQUA.